Meet Your Implant Restoration in Manhattan Dentist
Hyun Kyu Song DDS
I am faithfully committed to providing the utmost care and comfort for my patients. I strive to create a perfect experience for all of my patients by understanding each patient’s needs and paying careful, personalized attention. I am fully devoted to educating and motivating my patients on good dental health and seek to be the best by incorporating the latest technology and advancements in the field.
Education and Experience
I completed my undergraduate education at SUNY Binghamton, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Bio Chemistry in 2001, received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from New York University’s College of Dentistry in 2009 and completed his general practice residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center in 2010. I furthered my expertise in implant surgery and restoration through New York University’s two-year program and received a certificate upon its successful completion. I am Invisalign certified and have continued my education by taking additional courses in esthetic dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow
- Acedemy of Osseointegration
“You can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. As your dentist I’ll listen to your needs and answer all your questions. I love being a dentist and helping maintain and restore natural looking Smiles and the happiness that inspires.”
Smile with Confidence!
In the Community
I believe that giving back to the community is very important, for that very reason I have taken many mission trips to provide a much necessary dental treatment to those in need. Throughout my many trips, I was able to provide them with treatment to many procedures that otherwise these people were not able to receive.
Outside the Office
New York has become my home and I have met my wife here. I am passionate about my family. My son Timothy, my daughter Rebecca and my wife So Young have been the inspiration and the joy of my life. Whenever the opportunity arises I try to spend as much time as possible with my family. Some of my hobbies include reading books, painting and watching movies.
Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of NYU College of Dentistry 2009
- General Practice Residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- NYU College of Dentistry 2 year Surgical Implant Program
- Member of the American Dental Association since 2008
- Member of the New York State Dental Society since 2009
- Fellow and active member of The International congress of Oral Implantologists since 2012 (ICOI)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration since 2009
- Invisalign® certified
- Consumer Research Council of America- America’s Top Dentists 2015