Meet Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist and Dental Implants Specialist
Ian D. Pasch, DDS
Providing world-class dentistry and improving my patients’ dental function, overall health, and aesthetics is extremely fulfilling, both on a personal and a professional level. Even after practicing dentistry for 33 years, each day continues to be unique because each case and every patient is unique. Practicing in the heart of the “melting pot of the world”, I’ve met and have come to know many people from all corners of the globe and have had cultural exchanges from a unique cross section of New Yorkers, all of whom enrich me personally.
Education and Experience
I completed my undergraduate education at Brandeis University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology in 1978. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1981 from New York University College of Dentistry. While my formal education is complete, my thirst for knowledge is never ending. I attend numerous forms of continuing education every year and I am always incorporating new and improved advanced dental equipment, materials and techniques to improve patient care and satisfaction.
“I am proud to be the Director of New York‘s place for Dental Implants and Cosmetic dentistry,Established in 1977. Our laboratory on premises, allows us to do so much work in one day that would typically take an outside lab 3-6 weeks.
As a full service private dental office, we provide state-of-the-art, quality, dental care to meet all of your implant and cosmetic dentistry needs, including crowns, bridges, dental implants and restorations, implant supported dentures,same day custom premium dentures & same day denture repairs and relines, and specialty dentures. We are dedicated to providing the best treatment available for the most reasonable fees possible.
Your treatment plan is carefully designed to meet your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to help you create and maintain a beautiful natural looking smile, which is crucial to your health, appearance and self image.”
Smile With Confidence!
In the Community
I work in association with Donated Dental Services, a program for disadvantaged people with dental needs that have neither the financial resources nor public assistance for their dental care. The smiles and grateful responses I receive from these patients are the warmest and most sincere of all, sometimes even accompanied by tears of joy upon completion of their care. These add to some of my fondest memories from my years of practice.
Outside the Office
While I may be passionate about my Green Bay Packers and, over the past 33 years of establishing Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center as one of New York City’s premier dental offices, my practice is of great importance to me however, the reality is that I am most passionate about my family. Both my wife, Joan and myself come from very close families and we are the proud parents of three grown young men, James, Joshua, and Lucas, and our wonderful dog, Riggs. Although little league baseball, recreation league basketball, Jazz band, and forensics has faded into spirited debates about politics and our beloved NY Mets, it is always with love, warmth, and passion. My hobbies of hiking and traveling would be empty if I were not sharing those with the one I am most passionate about, my wife Joanie!
Ian D Pasch, DDS, Director Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of NYU Dental School, 1981 – DDS
- Owner and Director of The Denture Center since 1983
- American Dental Association Since 1981
- New York State Dental Society Since 1981
- Guest Speaker on Bernard Meltzer’s radio show, “What’s Your Problem?” WOR in NYC
- Doctor of note for Donated Dental Services (D.D.S.)
- Kipling’s Who’s Who 2010 In Leading Business Professionals
- Voted as one of America’s Top Dentists by Consumer Research Council – 2010
- Featured on TopDoc America
- Consumer Research Voted One Of America’s Top Dentists 2010
- Former Co-host of “Dental Options” radio talk show for two years. WEVD Broadcast to Tri-state Area
- Internet Dental Alliance Member
- Trudenta Certified
- Consumer Research Council Of America- America’s Top Dentists 2010
- Consumer Research Council Of America- America’s Top Dentists 2015
- Consumer Research Council Of America- America’s Top Dentists 2016
- National Consumer Advisory Board- America’s Best Dentists 2016
Call Herald Square Denture & Dental Center Phone Number 212-689-0024 with questions and to schedule an appointment.